Project Manager (Cad Technical Designer)
We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER (CAD TECHNICAL DESIGNER) for our engineering unit. Full time position.
The Senior Technical Designer is in charge of the transition from an initial design concept to the final architectural drawings. The Senior CAD Technical Designer collaborates with cross-functional partners to devise the most appropriate development of the product for both aesthetical and functional intent, in consideration of the current production technology. He/she will liaise with business partners to obtain clear direction and with suppliers and subcontractor to assess feasibility and product costing.
candidates should be able to multi-task and prioritize work, have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team environment and will
- have a past experience in midsized/large companies
- develop and review completed drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards
- assist senior level staff and management with clients, subcontractors, and design teams on moderate to high complex project issues
- scout the most suitable resources for innovative projects where no significant previous experience is available;
- work closely with clients, staff, management and subcontractors to determine if scope of work or budgets need to be revised and alternative design solutions need to be devised;
- can proactively solve problems and effectively manage multiple challenges
- have in-depth knowledge of the Office package;
- have in-depth knowledge of 3D CAD design;
- have outstanding client management skills
- have excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (at least level C1);
- travel and take part to domestic and international projects;
- preferably be proficient with the Microstation, Solid Edge, design software;
- be proficient with Autocad 2D / 3D and project renderings.