Expert Plant Manager
We are looking for an EXPERT PLANT MANAGER for our production unit, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- manage manufacturing operations to achieve set objectives and optimize operations
- in terms of timing, quality and quantity;
- efficient management of the work centers and related resources in order to effectively control the production flows, following the overall company policies and processes;
- stringent quality controls for the incoming materials and outgoing production to comply with the set quality parameters of the plant;
- management and overall supervision of the entire machinery set out, through a program of technical and maintenance checks through the internal maintenance staff and technical subcontractors;
- manage and maintain organizational effectiveness, through data analysis, by ensuring processes are in place to optimize resources, with focus on the overall objectives of the corporation in terms of quality, safety, productivity and environmental compliance, releasing timely reports;
- proactively solve critical problems and effectively manage multiple challenges;
- excellent Leadership and people management skills;
- Good proficiency of the English language.
We kindly ask you to send your application only if you meet the requirements. Applications with requisites or duties that are not in line with the profile sought will not be taken into consideration.
Employment contract: Full time